Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday...Still in love with Wedges!

This past weekend was full of events for us and it couldn't have been better weather here in CT! While onsite for Meghan and Ben's wedding I realized even more my love of wedges.  So as the season continues to roll into full swing and I continue to be on my feet for 12 hours at a time, and refuse to be frumpy in flats, I am always on the hunt for a gorgeous wedge and these are wow!!!  Perfection!  Grey and yellow together, doesn't get much better than that!  They are also perfect for all of those outdoor weddings you are in as a bridesmaid, or attending as a guest. 

 via Bloomingdales, Jill Sander "Tiffany" wedge sandals

For more shoe love, check out {life in the super burbs} {brancoprata} {magnolia rouge} {demoiselle} {meant to be sent} {simply & forever} {landlocked bride} {swatchbook weddings} {luna & chloe weddings} {merci new york} {enchanted dream weddings}

1 comment:

  1. Those are amazing! I picked up a pair myself and John is always laughing that I refuse to take them off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...