Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Wine Tasting... Schug Chardonnay

Wine of the Week
2008 Schug Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast
$24.00



This has been a favorite ever since I had a glass at Todd English's restaurant Tuscany at Mohegan Sun.  Recently the winery was running a case special and we had some shipped to our house and I was reminded just how much I love this Chardonnay.  This is one you will want to keep in the house, sometimes hard to find so when you do stock up.  Happy Friday Everyone!  Cheers.

What the Experts are saying...

This lithe Chardonnay has a wonderful hint of citrus on the nose. It is really easy to drink, beautifully crisp and refreshing in the mouth, and sleek and juicy on the finish. You just get peaches and nectarines forever. I swear I dribbled it on my chin, just like biting into the ripest, most wonderful pure essence of summer peach. A great way to keep summer flowing in your house.- Appelation America

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...