Monday, April 18, 2011

Coffe Talk Monday.... Exhale and Love



Last week while I was visiting Boston I was invited to take a core fusion class with one of our brides (miss Emily) at Exhale.  I am thinking of moving to Boston just so I can become a member, it was one of the most amazing classes I have taken.  A combination of ballet bar, pilates and yoga, it is transforming in so many ways.  I am still sore actually with muscles I didn't know I had a week later.  All of you Boston and NYC brides I am so envious as there are locations in both of your cities.  I only wish I could get one to open on the shoreline of CT. 
Not only was the class the perfect way to start my week but they have a great gift shop as you walk in with super cute work out clothes, interesting jewelry, spa products and Love bottles.  I just had to share these beauties with you all as they are so fun!  and make the perfect shower or wedding favor, and would be so fantastic in a welcome bag.  I am already thinking about how I want to customize an order for True Event.  Loving the Love bottle!!! 


About Love Bottles

What is a Love bottle?
Love bottle is a reusable glass water bottle made partially from recycled glass. It has a ceramic swing top lid that creates a water-tight seal.

Can I customize my Love Bottle?
YES! Customize your love bottle and express yourself! The design allows you to write and draw on the printed areas of the bottle. This is a place for you to express what you want more of in your life, or what makes you feel good. Because if you feel good when you look at your bottle, you will feel great drinking from it! 

How else can I customize my bottle?
Place silicon bands around the bottle to add color and words, and to improve grip. Add stickers to personalize your bottles. You can choose stickers with a preprinted design or blank stickers that you can design yourself! Bands and stickers are available on this site, or you can use your own. Start with a blank bottle, or a bottle with a printed design. There are countless ways to customize your bottle. You are only limited by your imagination!

Custom Sticker Label (LOVE this!)
  • No minimum order: use a blank or pre-existing love bottle design template (500 mL and 1000 mL)
    • Bottles are ready immediately (no long lead time)
    • Quantity Discounts:
      • 12 or more bottles = 10% off
      • 24 or more bottles = 15% off
      • 48 or more bottles = 35% off
      • 100 or more bottles = 50% off
  •  Make your own labels at any company you choose, ship them to us and we can affix them onto a bottle for $0.35 each, and ship the finished bottles back to you (shipping and handling fees apply).
  • To make your labels: We recommend working with our partners at www.ClingyThingyLabels.com. Their quality labels look great on a love bottle. E-mail mollie@clingythingylabels.com or info@lovebottle.net
  • Another label company is www.frontierlabel.com
  • Get personalized bands made for your bottles:
Do you offer quantity discounts?
Yes! Mix and match sizes and styles. The following quantity discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.

  • 6 or more bottles = 5% off
  • 12 or more bottles = 10% off
  • 24 or more bottles = 20% off
  • 48 or more bottles = 30% off
  • 100 or more bottles = 50% off


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...