Monday, August 8, 2011

Coffee Talk Monday... Alex & Ani

I have recently fallen in love with Alex & Ani bracelets and for all of you that don't know about them yet I am quite certain you will too!!  I have never been a charm bracelet kind of girl but these are just so fabulous!!  I love that you can have a simple wired bangle or one that has a charm, and stack them all up your arm.  They are all made out of recycled materials/metal and a few charms that were designed in honor of specific causes or charities.

I was searching and searching for sister for a special gift for her 30th birthday last month and couldn't help but think this was the perfect gift, it even had a ruby charm on the set I got her.  I can't wait to start a collection of my own, there are so many that I want!  They would also make the perfect bridesmaid gift!
Some of my favorites...



Sister's Birthday Gift




1 comment:

  1. I'm loving my alex and ani bracelets~ thanks to you!!!
    I do like the NY charm~ hmmm... I may need to add that to the collection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...