Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday... Yellow Flats

via Shoes.com
As much as I love heels and people that know me know that it isn't very often that I leave the house in flats, unless I am going for a run, to the beach in a pair of flip flops or at the end of a long event.  But lately I have been craving the comfort of a really adorable pair of flats that can be my go to pair.  I couldn't help but fall in love with this pair I found online.  Not only are they yellow but they have a sock liner for extra comfort and come with their very own little bag so that on a night out you could carry them with you.  These would be great at the end of your wedding night when dancing is a priority and your heels are ready to come off.  I have a feeling you can dance for hours in these.  I can think of one September bride that these are perfect for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...