Monday, March 14, 2011

Coffee Talk Monday... Shopbop Launches Bridal Boutique


Thread, Via Shopbop
Thread, via Shopbop


Those of you that know me well know that I am totally obsessed with Shopbop.  It is definitely my favorite place to shop! At least once a day if not more I go on to see what new things I want to add to my wardrobe.  So when I found out they were launching a bridal boutique I nearly jumped out of my chair.  How absolutely fabulous!  I am head over heals in love with this short Thread dress.  If I were to do it all again I would be changing into this after dinner for a night full of dancing!

1 comment:

  1. With all these amazing new bridal retailers, I feel like brides are even more so the luckiest girls on Earth!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...